Another great way to help donate is to help with our supplies. Below are the items that we are constantly running out of. If you would like to help donate with any of the items below, you man drop them off at the shelter during our business hours. We can give you a tax write-off donation slip at your request. MAHS appreciates your generosity!
In order of need:
- Cat Liter
- Food puzzle toys for dogs : Examples of food puzzle toys include KONG® Toy, the Buster® Cube, the Tricky Treat™ Ball, the Tug-a-Jug™, the Twist ‘n Treat™, the Atomic Treat Ball™ and the TreatStik®. You can find these toys online or at most major pet stores.
- Laundry Detergent
- Self play toys for cats: Most self-play toys dispense food, which motivates the cat to play with the toy. The basic principle is that you fill up the toy with dry kibble, and the cat learns to manipulate the toy to release the food out of a hole.
- Toilet paper/paper towels
- 55 Gallon and 13 Gallon trash bags
- Dish Soap/All purpose antibacterial cleaner
- News Paper: No color adds please.
- Small litter boxes
- Dryer sheets
- Old towels and blankets: No sheets please
- Disposable gloves
- Printer paper
- Pet-Safe Salt Melt for sidewalk in the winter